Find me on social media
Coach Jen Newsletter
Enter your name and email below to start receiving my health and fitness newsletter for free!
Coach Jen Gendron's 10 Stress Relief Tips
Get my 10 Stress Relief Tips for free today! All you need to do is click the button to sign up!
Have you ever thought of how much value is lost every single day due to unhealthy lifestyles? Wouldn’t it make sense for you and your team to commit to living healthy lives? How much more productivity, mental capacity and energy would you get from this commitment?
Jennifer Gendron deeply understands the importance of personal wellness to creating success in both business and in life. As the Founder and General Manager of Lifestyles Health & Fitness Studio, a busy Mom to three teenage boys, a wife and community leader, Jennifer leaves her audiences inspired and with actionable steps to creating healthy lifestyles starting today.
Since opening the first Lifestyles location in 2008 as a small fitness studio, Jennifer grew the business to include two full service gyms with a combined total of 700 members and a team of 20 staff. She has recently sold her second location and now manages the main location in Hampton which has developed in to a full service wellness centre.
Jennifer also knows about making a positive impact outside the fitness industry: she has been involved in public speaking and awareness for both the Pulmonary Hypertension Association of Canada and the Canadian Transplant Association as a result of a long-term illness and subsequent transplant undergone by her oldest son. She also serves on a number of non-profit boards including PHA Canada, the Hampton Minor Hockey Association, the Kings County Lacrosse Association, the Hampton Wellness Network and the Leisure Services Committee for the Town of Hampton. She is a founding member of the Kings County Women in Business Network.
Combining her passion for speaking and her desire to inspire people to live healthy lifestyles, Jennifer has now expanded her reach and impact by delivering powerful keynote speeches that create long lasting results.
“Your health is your most valuable asset and should be treasured. Small changes can lead to big rewards – let me show you how you can get there!” – Jennifer Gendron
Coach Jen Presentation Topics
- Creative programming ideas that you can begin to implement immediately in your workplace.
- Tips on how to engage all types of people from those who are already somewhat active to the totally sedentary.
- Sample exercise and program handouts that you can share with your staff.
- Simple ideas for exercises that can be done any place and any time with minimal to no equipment.
- A better understanding of your own personal roadblocks and triggers.
- Tips on developing a routine that is realistic and sustainable for your own lifestyle.
- Handouts that include a Healthy Living log book.
- Strategies for dealing with difficult situations that you can begin to implement right away.
- A better understanding of how your mindset can determine the outcome when you face adversity.
- Handouts including a recommended reading list.
For more information or to request a quote, contact Jennifer today!
“More than just fitness, it’s a lifestyle!” – Jennifer Gendron