Thursday, June 15th – current location closes at 9 PM
Friday, June 16th to Sunday, June 18th – CLOSED for moving
Monday, June 19th @ 6 AM – Re-Opening for Business at 1032 Main Street
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this temporary closure will cause but look very forward to welcoming you all to our new facility and the many new and expanded services it will offer. We will be having a special tour for members and guests on Sunday the 18th once we are settled in to the new location. Details on this event will follow but please mark your calendars!
Due to renovations required for the new tenants coming in to our existing space, we will be moving out of our large fitness studio at the end of May but classes will continue for the month of June in our smaller studio space at the back of the gym. We will be making some small tweaks to our group fitness schedule for this time frame so please watch for updates coming soon.
We are thrilled to announce that we have a number of practitioners coming in to our new space that will offer a number of services to compliment your health and wellness! Practitioners include:
- Sue Hooper, Art & Wellness
- Simply for Life – Jill Waddell
- Alana Sheppard Esthetics
- additional services to follow will include massage therapy, acupuncture and reiki!
In the coming months, you will also see expanded mind/body programming available through our facility including specialty yoga programs and meditation. We will be welcoming some new instructors to our facility that will bring a variety of skills and new class formats to this programming.
Here are some sneak peaks of all that is happening at the new location! Some of the highlights include:
- installation of bigger windows for brighter space and great view of the beautiful mountains!
- larger showers in both the men’s and women’s washroom
- larger locker rooms to accommodate more changing space and additional lockers
- coffee/juice counter for a place to grab a beverage and a snack pre or post workout
- water fountain in the main gym area
- addition of our functional fitness area in the lower level with punching bags, battle ropes and much more!
We can’t wait to share this amazing new facility with all of you! To stay up to date on changes that are ongoing and for sneaks peaks of more things to come, please continue to follow us on this blog at:
Yours in wellness,
Jen & Dan