Membership Pricing & Options
A void cheque is required to set up our pre-authorized payment plan. Monthly or bi-monthly payment options are available.
|ANNUAL||3 MONTH||1 MONTH||PMT PLAN|
|Youth (under 12*)||$295||$99||$45||$27|
*Please note: Youth must be accompanied by an adult over the age of majority to use the facility. They must also complete an orientation with a member of our staff prior to using any equipment.
Additional Packages Pricing
Available during our staffed hours.
|One Week Pass||$35||$30||$25|
|5 Visit Punch Card||$50||$40||$35|
|10 Visit Punch Card||$85||$75||$65|
|15 Visit Punch Card||$105||$95||$85|
|Day Pass (Tax incl.)||$12||$10||$8|
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30AM to 9:00PM
- Friday: 8:30AM to 6:00PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM to 11:30AM
24/7 access is available to all monthly pass holders!
*Please note: We are closed from 1:00pm-2:00pm on Tuesday afternoons for cardiac rehabilitation, a community partnership with the Saint John Regional Hospital.
Family Discount: A 20% discount is offered to two family members residing in the same household with additional family members paying only $15 per month.
Corporate Discount: Available to companies with a minimum of 5 annual members. Please ask our staff if your workplace qualifies or how you can enrol your workplace in this program.
*Please note: These discounts apply to annual memberships only and cannot be combined with any other special offers or promotions.
Terms & Conditions
- A $20.00 charge applies or all replacement membership cards.
- Full year memberships may be paid in one lump sum or through pre-authorized payments on a monthly or bi-monthly basis.
- Please note that refunds will not be issued for memberships paid in full – credits or transfers only.
- Included with all new memberships is an orientation on all fitness equipment with a member of our staff (mandatory for all members under the age of 16 years).
- Members on monthly payment plans are subject to a one-time administration fee of $25.00 plus tax upon cancellation. Please note that 10 business days’ notice is required to cancel memberships on pre-authorized payments.